HOW IT WORKS
Masterblock is a patented ‘complete’, tongue and groove building system. Each block weighs approximately 220lbs and measures 32” long x 12” high X 11” deep*. (*7” concrete x 4” ASTM approved foam)
The block has a finished exterior and a drywall ready interior.
Specialized blocks for lintels, corners and off cuts are also available.
Chose the installation option that is best for you!
- Purchase and install Masterblock yourself, or with the help of a contractor.
- Have Master’s Supply Company install the ENTIRE exterior wall system for you, including all materials.
- Prepare your building site;
- Form and lay the foundation as per code and rough out plumbing;
- Carry on… or leave the rest to us!
- Drill holes every 16” into the foundation and place a patented StrongBloc epoxy capsule in each one;
- Reinforce structure with rebar horizontally every 12”;
- Frame windows and doors to plans;
- Once the walls are to roof height insert vertical rebar into pre-drilled holes at 16” intervals to release epoxy;
- Back-fill the block cavities with patented Masterblock high-strength epoxy grout;
- Install the double pressure treated top-plate.
3. The Finishing Touches
- In as little as TWO WEEKS your home can be readied for roofing, interior framing, electrical, plumbing and HVAC;
A 40 Hour House Build